blankets

blankets

Sunday 1 November 2015

Hello my lovelies,

I haven't been around for a few days due to illness, adventures and pattern writing. On Friday I dropped a 100 year old Singer sewing machine onto my knee while moving it, resulting in not one but two bruises on my knee and a small but annoying gash. Leaving me hobbling around with a limp for the next two days, oops. So, I did what any sane person would do and took my kids to the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff, obviously.


I cannot recommend it enough! We all had a fab time and were all tardised out by the time we got home but had somehow managed to not get exterminated. I had been before when the experience was designed around Matt Smith's Doctor but for the kiddie winks, this was the first time. And they loved it.  Don't blink............



And here is the man himself


What has that got to do with crochet you may ask. Well, not a lot, but I did work up a new pattern while on the train. It looked like it would be as I wanted it once blocked but when I tried to stretch it out I had underestimated the amount of give I would need, epic fail! So that got frogged back. By this point my throat felt like I had swallowed a couple of packs of razor blades and I had a headache two paracetamol didn't even touch, ouch.
News flash! I have a viral infection. Lovely, not! So with no energy and feeling like I had been run over with a steam roller and still hobbling, not my best look, I had a duvet day yesterday and worked on the pattern that I had frogged. Attempt three is blocking right now. As soon as it is dry and finished I will post a pattern and pics. Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment